Keep your expensive equipment protected and your outdoor area looking slick with our custom designed pool pump enclosures, also known as pool pump sheds.
At Screens by Design, we do much more than just decorative screens, our experienced team can help build you an enclosure for your pool equipment that will blend seamlessly with the surrounds as well as being functional.
Pool pumps can cost thousands of dollars and are prone to being damaged by the sun or hail, so it’s important to protect your investment. A pool pump cover can do this and more, as it can double as a great way to store and protect pool toys as well.
Ordering your pool pump shed
- Size requirements – we can cut sheets up to 1.5m x 3m in size and can combine panels, so the size of your pool pump cover can be made to your exact requirements
- Material – Choose from our four metal options – the most popular being powder coated steel
- Design – If you want your enclosure to be unique, you can choose from 100s of patterns we have available for a decorative look.
- Colour – we can powder coat your pump cover in custom colours – view the range here
- Functionality – we can customize your enclosure to open from the top, sides, front or all three for easy maintenance of the pump
Why Choose Us
Screens by Design are professionals who deliver polished results. People choose to work with us repeatedly because we offer:
Our experienced machine operators are also experts in fabrication, so you’ll have a neatly finished end product.
Up to 20 Year Guarantee
Our powder coated screens have up to a 20 year guarantee from Dulux
Fast Turn Arounds
While lead times do vary, we normally turn jobs around in 2-3 days