If you’re looking for an attractive outdoor hot water heater enclosure, Screens By Design have a huge range of panels that can add value to your home.
Our air conditioning and hot water system enclosures are custom made, so we can blend the design to not only to hide your equipment, but to match it to the style of your home.
Outdoor Enclosure Testimonial
As a family-owned business, we take pride in making sure we deliver great customer service with a product that exceeds your expectations. But don’t just take our word for it, here’s what Carrie had to say after working with us recently:
Saskia was so quick to reply to any questions we had and the guys delivered and installed screens that were exactly what we were after. very happy with the final product.
How To Order
At Screens By Design, we like to make things easy for you so you can enjoy your new enclosure as soon as possible. This is the simple process we follow:
- Initial quote – Contact Screens By Design for quote on 07 3204 8676 or online here.
- Pattern – Choose a pattern (we have over 1,000 to choose from) or supply your own.
- Material – Choose your material to best suit your enclosure. We have 4 metal options, but the most popular is powder-coated steel.
- Measure your space – We will measure your space for you to ensure a perfect fit, and then finalise your quote.
- Manufacturing – Laser cutting and powder coating – we will then cut your custom screening and powder coat it in the colour of your choice.
- Installation – We’ll come install your new equipment enclosure to make sure it’s perfect and exactly what you expected.
Outdoor Hot Water Heater Enclosure
If you’re ready to improve the value of your home by hiding unsightly air conditioning and hot water systems, get in touch with our friendly team for a quote. Call us on 07 3204 8676 or enquire online here.
At Screens By Design our high-tech laser cutter allows us to create extremely detailed patterns, so whatever the shape or design is that you need cut, we can create it.
Family owned and operated we provide a personalised service, so you aren’t just getting something standard off the shelf.
Whether you need gates, decorative panels, screens & pergolas, architectural facades, powder coating, or welding & fabrication we can work with you to create a custom solution that ticks all the boxes.