Are you wondering how to hide an air conditioner unit outside? The Screens By Design team has a creative and cost-effective solution!
We design and fabricate custom aluminium enclosures that conceal eyesores in your yard – like an obtrusive air con unit or pool pump.
Air Conditioning Enclosure: Sunnybank Hills Case Study
The Screens By Designs team created an enclosure for a Sunnybank Hills family who wanted to tidy up their yard and somewhat ‘muffle’ the sound of their air conditioning unit.
In the past we’ve fabricated enclosures for this client’s hot water system and smaller air conditioning units, so the client opted for the same overall appearance.
The project specs for this job were:
- Slat screens made from 3mm aluminium
- Powder coated with the colour Windspray
- Custom designed and fabricated in line with past jobs
Outdoor Aluminium Slat Enclosure
At Screens By Design, we can create enclosures for a range of outdoor items, including:
- Bin Enclosures – so you can keep your bins out of view or stop them from blowing away.
- Pool Pump Enclosures – to cover all those essential but unattractive pool maintenance equipment
- Hot Water Heater Enclosure – protect your system from the elements and maintain a clean and inviting outdoor area.
Find out more about our weather resistant outdoor enclosures and how we can create a custom solution for your home.
How to Hide Air Conditioner Unit Outside
At Screens By Design our high-tech laser cutter allows us to create extremely detailed patterns, so whatever the shape or design is that you need cut, we can create it.
Family owned and operated we provide a personalised service, so you aren’t just getting something standard off the shelf.
Whether you need gates, decorative panels, screens & pergolas, architectural facades, powder coating, or welding & fabrication we can work with you to create a custom solution that ticks all the boxes.